When a plumbing disaster strikes, you’re often left wondering what you should have done to prevent it from happening. However, that’s just the thing with plumbing issues – there is no telling when or where in your home they will happen. Truth be told, these issues arise when you least expect them, say, when you’re about to retire for the night or during the weekend when most plumbers are enjoying their day off. That has been the norm with plumbers working only from nine to five on weekdays.
However, you’ll be surprised to know that there are plumbers who provide a 24 hour emergency plumbing service in Dublin City and County. Yes, finding an emergency plumber in Dublin is easy as 1-2-3 especially with Stronge Plumbing & Heating around. You can contact us if you need an emergency callout on (01) 531 2220 or 085 855 6111. One of our professional plumbers will give you the servicing your home requires.
Emergency Plumber 24/7 in Dublin
What are the main plumbing emergencies that may crop up at any hours of the day? The most common include issues such as leaks, clogs, and even floods that usually arise from defective water pipes. Obviously, these are issues that you only learn of when the tell-tale signs start manifesting. Otherwise, you will never know if the water pipes throughout your home are defective since it is seldom a homeowner’s habit to check the condition of water pipes.
Of course, you can administer “band-aid solutions” to your plumbing problems. In fact, we at Stronge Plumbing and Heating can give you practical tips on how to render “first aid” when you discover leaks or clogs within your home. Check these out:
- Leaking water pipes usually leave stains on your wall, so make sure to follow the source of the leak by tracing along the wall stains.
- In case of leaking taps, simply tighten the nut beneath the hand wheel. Make sure not to over-tighten, as this will only damage the valve. If you’re unsure what to do next, call a 24 hour emergency plumber to get the job done.
- It’s important that you know where the main shut-off valve of your water source is as you will need to shut it down to prevent further damage to your home.
- You likewise need to identify the right isolation valve for each fixture in your home.
- Make sure you have the right tools to do the job. Have a supply of duct and sealing tapes in your home which you can temporarily apply to cracked and damaged pipes until the right help from plumbers in Dublin arrive.
Again, these are temporary solutions you can try to fix to address the problem of leaky water pipes. Nevertheless, while some plumbing tasks seem simple enough for you to undertake on your own, most times it takes an expert plumber or a team of certified plumbers to perform an exhaustive restoration of your home’s plumbing system.
That is what Stronge Plumbing and Heating is here for. If you’re wondering, “Where can I find plumbers open on Sunday near me?”, we have the answer for you.
Call our emergency hotline on (01) 531 2220 or 085 855 6111 any time of the day, any day of the week. We have staff on standby to answer calls, and you can rest assured that emergency call-out service will be given within an hour from your initial call. Our staff is likewise ready to provide a free estimate of the service, although you may also visit our website to see our published rates.
Emergency plumbing and heating services are what we at Stronge Plumbing and Heating do best, so make sure to give us a call for your emergency plumbing needs.