For assistance with any toilet problems in your home, contact 24 hour plumber for a local plumber on (01) 531 2220 or 085 855 6111.
Toilet problems in the home are easily solved with a bit of professional know-how. Look out for these toilet problems in your home and get in touch for all your toilet repair and installation.
Most common toilet problems
- Toilet not flushing – this could be a problem with the fill valve or flush handle. Our experienced plumbers will get to the bottom of the problem quickly.
- Toilet cistern not filling – as above, the most likely culprit is the fill valve. It could also be an indication of a blockage in your system or water pressure issues. We have experts near you who can help right now.
- Broken toilet seat – toilet seats come loose and even crack. Our team will have your seat replaced in no time.
- Overflowing toilet bowl – call a plumber immediately to prevent damage in your home when toilets overflow.
- Leaking toilet cistern – look for pools of water behind the toilet and unexplained damp or mould in your bathroom. Call our team to have the leak fixed today.
- Toilet running constantly – the valve that controls the toilet’s water level may need replacing or be blocked. We have the expertise to solve the issue for you.
- Toilet flush handle or button not working – with time and use, toilet handles and flush buttons wear down and stop working. Get your’s replaced by an experienced plumber at 24 Hour plumber.
Call 24 Hour Plumber on 01 531 2220 or 0858556111 to book one of our local plumbers near you. All repairs by 24 Hour Plumber have a 12-month guarantee. Call us or email now for a free quote.