24 Hour Plumber are always available to repair any type of tap in your kitchen. We also are available to upgrade and install a new set of kitchen taps to whichever type you prefer.
When it comes to kitchen taps, there are several types that you can choose from depending on which suits your needs. There are three main parts that govern the design of taps: the number of taps, the number of mounting points, or how it is attached to a hole in your sink or wall. In addition to this are the number of valves controlling the flow of whether it is going to deliver hot or cold water.
Types of Kitchen Taps
- Single lever mixer: 1 tap, 1 valve, and 1 or 2 mounting points
- Monobloc mixer: 1 tap, 1 mounting point, and 2 valves
- Bridge mixer: 1 tap, 2 mounting points, and 2 valves
- Deck mounted tap: 1 faucet, 3 mounting points, and 2 valves
- Pillar taps: 2 taps, 2 mounting points, and 2 valves
- Single lever mixer with pull-out spray: 1 tap, 1 mounting point, and 1 valve
- Deck mounted tap with pull-out spray: 2 taps, 2 mounting points, and 2 valves
- Single lever mixer with spray: 2 taps, 1 mounting point, and 1 valve
No matter how careful you are, there will always be that moment when you need a 24 hour plumber on call. No one can anticipate when their tap gives up and no longer work. 24 Hour Plumber are here to help you for any tap repairs or installs. We are available to help you out at any time of the day. We don’t charge a call-out fee, nor any other fees such as parking. Just a direct charge to the service that you need. Awesome right?
Water Leaking From Taps
In Dublin, one of the most common problems when it comes to kitchen taps is leaking. If there is a large leak, find the nearest cut off valve to stop the water leak immediately and avoid any possible damage. If the leaking is not stopped in time, it may damage not just the kitchen but also the other parts of your home (possibly including electrics, floors, and ceilings).
Here at 24 Hour Plumber, we are available any time you need us. Our 24 hour on call plumbers are licensed experts in dealing with all of your plumbing concerns especially problems with leaking or dripping kitchen taps.
Rest assured that you are getting only the best for your plumbing and heating needs with 24 Hour Plumber. We are fully insured, accredited, and have 16 years of experience in this line of business.
For your plumbing and heating needs as well as kitchen taps repair, 24 Hour Plumber, your 24 hour on call plumber in Dublin, can be reached on (01) 531 2220 or 085 855 6111.