Do you need an affordable Plumber that you can rely on for a professional service in Dublin 1? Look no further than 24 Hour Plumber, D1’s most trusted plumber.
For your small and large plumbing jobs, we have our fully qualified and quality team ready to serve all areas to provide your local Plumber Dublin 1 from North Wall to Capel Street.
Pro Plumber Tip: When looking for a plumber in Dublin make sure to choose one that is accredited, well-reviewed on Google, transparent about plumbing prices and has great customer service.
At S24 Hour Plumber, all of our plumbers are qualified, fully accredited and experienced plumbing professionals. You can rest assured that your 24 Hour Plumber will be able to complete your plumbing job, whatever it might be.
24 Hour Plumber work in Dublin 1 every day to help customers with every type of plumbing or heating job, from emergency burst pipes in Malboro Street, bathroom refits on O’Connell street, fixing toilets on Talbot Street and replacing immersions on Dorset street. We are help you today.
“…Really appreciated your fast and efficient emergency call out to my home on Sunday last. Would highly recommend you in the future to anyone looking for a very reliable plumber who knows his job inside out. Thanks again, Fergus. Dublin.”
– Fergus Bermingham via Google Review.
What To Ask Your Plumber
When booking a plumber Dublin 1 for any kind of service be sure to check these important points before confirming the booking. Ask the plumber
- If they have dealt with this kind of plumbing job before.
- If you should turn off your water and if so how to turn off your water.
- If it is safe to stay in your house or apartment whilst you wait.
- If they have a local plumber.
- If they are insured and accredited.
- If they will have identification when they arrive at your home.
- How soon they can arrive if it is an emergency or how flexible they are if it an everyday plumbing task.
- How you can pay.
- How much they think it will cost.
- If they guarantee their services.
A good plumber will be open with you about all of this information and will be helpful in ensuring that you have all the details you need before booking your plumber. It is not always possible for your plumber to tell you exactly how much a particular job will cost but they will, at the very least, be able to offer a no-obligation estimate before you book and be fully transparent about costs when they arrive on site.
What To Tell A Plumber When You Call
When you call for a plumber they will also need to know a few specific things to judge the scale of the plumbing job and understand your needs. Make sure to tell your plumber on the phone:
- Your exact address and how to find or access your home.
- What number they can contact you on.
- What plumbing issue you are experiencing.
- When you started to experience the plumbing issue.
- If you are calling an emergency plumber, they will need to make sure you are safe – listen carefully to their questions and answer fully to help them understand the scale of the emergency or
Our Services Plumber Dublin 1
Emergency Plumbing: 24 Hour Plumber‘s plumbers are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout Dublin 1 for all plumbing and heating emergencies. Call for an emergency plumber on 085 855 6111.
Day to Day Plumbing:
For your plumbing and heating repair and replacement needs contact on our central line – 085 855 6111 or go to our contact form to arrange a plumber to call out.