Do you need a quality and affordable plumber that you can rely on in Dublin 2? Look no further than 24 Hour Plumber, the most trusted plumber in Dublin 2. Call us on (01) 531 2220 or 085 855 6111 24/7
When you take on 24 Hour Plumber for any plumbing job, we guarantee you peace of mind. We will install, repair or replace any plumbing issue from any area within Dublin 2 from Baggot street lower to College Green to Fitzwilliam Square. 24 Hour Plumber is your number 1 choice when you need 24 hour plumbing services. Any problems such as leaking taps, toilets, or pipes as well as heating and water system maintenance, repairing burst pipes, and many more!
At 24 Hour Plumber, all of our plumbers are fully qualified, fully insured and experienced plumbing professionals. You can rest assured that your 24 Hour Plumber will be able to complete your plumbing job, whatever it might be. We have you covered whether you are located at Harcourt Street, Kildare Street, or Leeson Street Lower.
A you can see above we are considered a top rated plumbing company in Dublin by Google users. Our plumber in Dublin 2 is available every day to help customers with every type of plumbing job, from emergency burst pipes in Lord Edward Street, bathroom refits on Merrion Square, to fixing toilets on Mount Street Lower and replacing immersions on Nassau Street. We can help you today wherever you are located in Dublin 2 from St Stephens Green to Pearse Street.
What To Ask Your Plumber in Dublin 2
When booking a plumber for any kind of service be sure to check these important points before confirming the booking. Ask the plumber
- If they have dealt with this kind of plumbing job before.
- If you should turn off your water and if so how to turn off your water.
- If it is safe to stay in your house or apartment whilst you wait.
- If they have a local plumber.
- If they are insured and accredited.
- If they will have identification when they arrive at your home.
- How soon they can arrive if it is an emergency or how flexible they are if it an everyday plumbing task.
- How you can pay.
- How much they think it will cost.
- If they guarantee their services.
A good plumber will be open with you about all of this information and will be helpful in ensuring that you have all the details you need before booking your plumber. It is not always possible for your plumber to tell you exactly how much a particular job will cost but they will, at the very least, be able to offer a no-obligation estimate before you book and be fully transparent about costs when they arrive on site.
What To Tell A Plumber in Dublin 2 When You Call
When you call for a plumber they will also need to know a few specific things to judge the scale of the plumbing job and understand your needs. Make sure to tell your plumber on the phone:
- Your exact address and how to find or access your home.
- What number they can contact you on.
- What plumbing issue you are experiencing.
- When you started to experience the plumbing issue.
- If you are calling an emergency plumber, they will need to make sure you are safe – listen carefully to their questions and answer fully to help them understand the scale of the emergency.
Emergency Plumbing: 24 Hour plumbers are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout Dublin 2 for all plumbing and heating emergencies. We are available on Mount Street Upper on through to South Great Georges Street. Call for an emergency plumber on 085 855 6111.
Day to Day Plumbing:
For your plumbing and heating repair and replacement needs contact on our central line on (01) 531 2220 or 085 855 6111 or go to our contact form to arrange a plumber to call out.